Let AAP help you navigate the healthcare reform and ensure Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance.
The biggest challenge facing employers today, who are struggling to comply with the ever-evolving ACA legislation, is determining which employees qualify for coverage and then appropriately tracking the needed information. As your HCM company, AAP tracks and collects this specialty data for you, making compliance much easier for your business.
AAP Helps Keep You in Compliance with Healthcare Reform/Affordable Care Act with
Compliance reporting with your company’s "Eligibility Analysis Report".
- Uses your measurement period to pull hours worked during that time.
- Determines eligibility status for healthcare coverage.
- Calculates eligibility on ongoing and new hire employees accurately.
Compliance reporting of your company’s "Full-Time Equivalent Analysis Report".
- Calculates Full Time and Full Time Equivalent Employees to determine company’s status as Applicable Large Employer (ALE).
- Forecasts employee hours based on current payroll and frequency to determine employee's Full Time Equivalent status.
Compliance reporting of your company’s "Inactive Employees Analysis Report".
- Shows all employees that have not been paid in the last 13 weeks.
- Helps to keep on top of terminations to ensure your measurement period report stays clean and streamlined.
Compliance Reporting of your company’s "Rule of Parity".
- Shows number of weeks an employee was unpaid.
- Shows employees current status and their termination date.
- Helps track rehires to ensure your company is compliant.
AAP will continue monitoring and alerting you of changes during the healthcare reform transition with ongoing communications through our website, newsletter and bulletins.
Important Healthcare Reform Links
For Webinars on the ACA, visit www.sba.gov/healthcare.
Content and Support
For Expert Healthcare Reform content and support, please contact AAP's support department here.
See all AAP products and services here.